Accomplishments for the resumeThe PSR is an effective way to showcase your skills and personal qualities by illustrating them with a brief example.
- Problem: What did you do?
- Solution: What did you do it?
- Result: What was the benefit to the employer? Sample:
- Problem: Staff were submitting time cards with errors.
- Solution: I created a spreadsheet that would automatically allocate staff time to correct charge codes.
- Result: Staff time cards were accurate, saving me time on correcting and updating time cards.
- Reduced the amount of time it took to review and edit incorrect time cards by creating a spreadsheet for staff that automatically allocated work time to correct charge codes.